A Portland blogger was recently approached by My Mystery Date, a company that will plan a date for you and your partner for a flat fee. While Chris seemed to like it and have fun, I wonder if he’d feel differently if he actually had to pay for it?
- Leave your wallet in your pocket.
- No date-planning pressure.
- Discover new restaurants and activities.
- You may get stuck doing something you’re not into.
- If you or your partner are a control freak, you will probably implode.
So would you pre-pay for a date that someone else plans for you?